Are you looking for a stairlifts for your Orange County home? Stairlifts can help home and business owners enjoy a greater mobility on existing staircases without having to make the choice to move out of their homes, or sell their businesses. Look Stairchairs is a leading provider of stairlifts in the Orange County and surrounding regions.
The Meditek 160 Straight Rail Stairlifts is a great choice for Orange County homeowners with straight-style staircases. Its features include:
- 352 lb weight capacity
- The unit is powered by a DC electric motor and the drive is achieved via a rack and pinion system, the stairlift is extremely quiet during operation.
- Control of your stairlift can be achieved either by use of a simple, user-friendly joystick located in the arm of your choice,
- The unit is fitted as standard with electronic and mechanical fail-safe braking systems to ensure that an uncontrolled decent of the stairlift can not occur.
- Unlike other battery operated stairlifts, the unit will remain on charge regardless of the park position, this means that if you want to leave the stairlift anywhere on the rail this does not present a problem, it also ensures that your stairlift is always charged and ready for use.
- The seat base, footrest and arm rests fold up to ensure that the stairlift is compact when not in use, ensuring minimum intrusion in to the staircase
- The stairlift has a swivel seat, that locks in three positions, forward for normal travel and either 45 or 85 degrees to make mounting and dismounting from the stairlift easy and safe.
This is a great choice in straight stairlifts for your Orange County home or business. Modern stairlift manufacturers design their stairlifts to be convenient, easy to use, compact, safe and reliable. Look Stairchairs sells stairlifts in the Orange County area that are made by top-quality companies. Standard features may vary by manufacturer, however features include the following:
- Stairlifts attach to staircase steps, not staircase walls
- Rechargeable DC power allows for usage during power outages
- Paddle or rocker switch, for easy control using the stairlift
- Wireless remotes to call or send chair from either end of the stairs
- Folding seat, arms and foot rest, to minimize staircase obstructions
- Safety pressure sensors to detect staircase obstructions and st0p chair
- Limit sensors to ensure stairlift stops in correct position
- Braking system, to ensure a safe descent
- Locking swivel seat for easy and safe mounting and dismounting of chair
- Digital display for diagnostic information of operational status
Look Stairchairs also supplies stairlifts throughout Orange County with a wide range of optional features and technical specifications. Purchase with confidence, from the leading Stairlift company in Orange County. Their 25 years of residential and commercial experience will ensure that you select the best solution to meet your home accessibility needs.
Count on the company that cares about your safety. Make an appointment in the Simi Valley showroom by calling 866-782-4791, and ride before you buy! Look Stairchairs can ensure that you enjoy the home you love for a long time to come.Stairlifts Orange County
4565 E. Industrial St Unit 7H Simi Valley, Ca 93063
View Larger Map
We Specialize In:
We welcome your comments!
© 2018 Look Stairchairs
- Bruno Stairlifts News
- Curved Stairlifts News
- Indoor Stairlifts Los Angeles News
- Outdoor Stairlifts News
- Stairlifts Los Angeles News
- Stairlifts Orange County News
- Stairlifts Pasadena News
- Stairlifts Rancho Cucamonga News
- Stairlifts Ventura County News
- Stairlifts Yorba Linda News